TASKI ACTIVAL F4r VEGETABLE OIL & FAT REMOVER 10 L
Heavy-duty, highly alkaline floor cleaner for removal of animal or vegetable oil and fat. Ideal for restaurants, kitchens, food industry, etc.
Weight: 10 L / 10,5 kg
Appearance: Clear, colourless liquid
pH value (neat): 13.1
pH value (in use): 11.4 – 12.4 (1%)
Relative density (20°C): 1.049 g/cm³
The above data is typical of normal production and should not be taken as a specification.
• High alkalinity and good emulsifying power
• Non fragranced
• Low foaming, fast acting
• Versatile application
• Quick and thorough removal of animal/vegetable fat and oil
• Non tainting, suitable for kitchen/ food prep areas
• Ideal for use in scrub
• Also suitable for wet mopping and manual scrubbing methods
• Suitable to be disposed through oil separators
1. Dose the product into a bucket filled with water and apply the solution.
2. Allow to act and scrub, then remove the soiled solution.
Actival needs to be diluted.
Dosage bucket: 32-50 ml / 5L (0,8-1%) Max 5%.
Dosage scrubber drier: 80-250 ml / 10L (0,8 to 2%).
For indirect method: max 5%.
Proper dosage and temperature save costs and minimize environmental impacts.
*This dosage is according to optimal conditions, recommendations may vary, please consult with your Diversey representative for directions.
Safe Handling and Storage Information
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Safety Data Sheet; sds.diversey.com. Store in original
closed containers away from extremes of temperature.
Only for professional users / specialists.
Do not use the solution on solvent-sensitive or alkali sensitive surfaces. Do not use on aluminium surfaces.
The surfactants used in this product are biodegradable in compliance with the requirements of EC Directives 73/404/EEC and 73/405/EEC
and their subsequent amendments.
Available Pack Sizes
Actival is available in 2x5L and 1x10L.