SUMA SCALE D5.2 DESCALER 5 L
Suma Scale 05.2 is an acidic cleaner for the removal of limescale from kitchen equipment, utensils and dishwashing machines.
Weight: 5 L (5,60 kg)
Pieces / Box: 2
Appearance: Clear liquid
pH neat: 1.2
Relative density (20C): 1.11
These figures are typical values and should not be interpreted as specifications.
Suma Scale D5.2 an acidic cleaner for the removal of limescale from kitchen equipment and utensils including dishwashing machines, bain maries, boilers, steamers, tea and coffee urns etc. The combination of inorganic acid and nonionic surfactant assures effective descaling of all kind of surfaces. The formulation is not corrosive to the skin.
• Effective removal of limescale
• Brightens dull metal surfaces by removing oxide film
• Safe in use due to non corrosive formulation
For soaking application:
1. Use at a concentration of 100-300 ml Suma Scale D5.2 to IL of hot
water (10-30%) dependent on the degree of scale
2. Fill the item or soak in solution until the scale dissolves
3. Scrub if required to remove heavy deposits
4. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and allow to dry
1. Apply solution of 300ml/L of warm water (30%) to surface or equiprnent
2. Leave for at least 30 minutes and brus
3. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and allow to air dry
1. Switch off dosing equipment
2. Fill dishwasher with fresh water
3. Add sufficient Suma Scale 05.2 to the water to produce a 10-20% solution
4. Circulate solution for 10-15 minutes
5. Drain and inspect
6. Repeat if required
7. Drain and rinse thoroughly
8. Allow to dry leaving door open
9. Switch on dosing equipment
Safe Handling And Storage Information
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Material Safety Data Sheet. Store in original container. Avoid extremes of temperature (temperature >0 C and < 35 C)
Under recommended conditions of use, Suma Scale D5.2 is suitable for use on most materials commonly encountered in the kitchen, but copper, brass or aluminium should be treated with care (short contact times).